Anonymous said: Can you post a selfie holding on a paper with the name of your tumblr? Can you?
i don’t understand but i’m loving this opportunity to take selfies
when will your fave
There are times when it will go so wrong that you will barely be alive, and times when you realize that being barely alive, on your own terms, is better than living a bloated half-life on someone else’s terms.Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal? - Jeanette Winterson (via hushedsweetnothings)
“Oh, I don’t know much of anything”
we all know at least one annoying girl that looks like anna kendrick
Daphne Groeneveld and Magdalena Jasek photographed by Luca Campri backstage at Prada Fall/Winter 2013.
"Waste of good ammo. It’s my privilege to buy you a replacement box."
"All self-respecting whites have a moral responsibility to support our growing number of martyrs to the failed experiment called diversity."
"I thank all Police, you are the ‘Thin Blue Line’ protecting normal Americans from aggressive and entitled primitive savages. America is surely at the tipping point."
Just a few quotes (in case it’s hard to read) from that collection of donation messages for Darren Wilson.
Does anyone else want to say it’s not about race?
"I wouldve donated double this amount but you missed his accomplice" I swear to fucking god…
Fucking disgusting human beings. Fucking disgusting shit stains.
Anna Molinari Spring 2008 MFW
Racial bias in America: from higher suspension rates in preschool, to disproportionate rates of capital punishment, to everything in between, structures of authority routinely allow anti-Black racial bias to color the “facts”, and warp the narrative. And frequently (whether unintentional or otherwise) the police and the media often work together to further criminalize innocent Black victims
1. Criminalizing Blackness in America
2. 14-year-old Tremaine McMillian attacked and choked by police, literally while holding a puppy…because McMillian made them “feel threatened” and gave them “dehumanizing stares”
3. Author and CNN contributor keithboykin: how the AP slandered Renisha McBride even in death
4. The Associated Press: when can skin color alone determine who is and who isn’t a looter? (hint: don’t be Black)
5. Lauren Davidson: Disturbing Study Proves That Cops View Black Children Differently
This implicit racial bias does not magically stop at innocuous events like the VMAs, or in »Hollywood. So far, it doesn’t ever turn off. There are two Americas and racial bias is as ubiquitous as the air we breathe